Products purchased at Ampro Electric Ltd. are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period
determined by the product manufacturer. Length of warranty varies by manufacturer and may be determined by the date of
manufacture, the date of sale, or date of installation.
In all cases, the decision to repair or replace the product will be determined by the manufacturer.
This warranty is limited and shall be in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to,
any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties that extend beyond
the description of the face hereof.
The liability of the Company arising out of its supply of said products, or their use, shall not in any case exceed the cost of
correcting defects in the products as above set forth. The company cannot assume responsibility or accept invoices for
unauthorized repairs to its components, even though the product may be defective.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
The warranty shall be void and of no effect if the following are performed & found on the product:
(1) The product has been subjected to improper installation, storage or handling; as well as, any abuse unsuitable for the
(2) The product was subjected to an unauthorized repair;
(3) The product was subject to any water damage;
(4) The product was engaged above its rated load;
(5) The product lacked reasonable & necessary maintenance;
(6) The product is not returned in its original packaging.
You must obtain a warranty inspection number prior to returning an item. Ampro Electric Ltd. does not cover the cost of
installation, removal, or re-testing of the new or repaired products. Ampro Electric Ltd. will not be liable for any costs
or damage incurred by its customers in the removal or replacement of defective products from units in which the products have